Sunday 13 May 2012

Best news ever ever

I stole the pic from Zooey Deschanel's twitter, but LOOK!!! Loretta Lynn!!!!! Zooey Deschanel!!! Together!!!!!

So there is going to be a musical of Coal Miners Daughter! With Zooey! As Loretta! I am so excited! If I was one of those people who had creepy, all-my-favourite-things  dreams, this would so be one of them.  Instead I have normal person, weird dreams about cats and holidays and stuff. But still, #dreamcometrue

Also, I am so sad because WHY DIDN'T LORETTA PICK ME!!!!!! This is worse than when they picked Emma Watson to be Hermione. You know those roles you are born to play, even though you aren't an actress/ singer/ from Kentucky? Sometimes I wake up and think, "why am i not Loretta Lynn." Now I am super jealous because Zooey Deschanel gets to be her instead!!! And she is quite great too.

But excited! They might include more songs! #YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment